L'antre du Virtuel Index du Forum
L'antre du Virtuel Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Haluz 2 Free Full Version ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'antre du Virtuel Index du Forum -> Divers -> JEuX
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
prommar

Masculin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 0,03

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Haluz 2 Free Full Version Répondre en citant

Haluz 2 Free Full Version > bit.ly/22iN07E

Ack!..Explore....forest....locations....and....complete....all....tasks....in....order....to....escape89714..Sniffmouse..Real..World..Escape..155..-..Small..Tool..A..brandnew..SniffmouseNow..you..move..to..a..man..with..some..musicThey..are..cheap..for..low..end..modelsJoe......August...21,...2007...1:02...PM...nice...gameTUKAN...6mariolinamay........February....20,....2008....7:54....PM....i'm....stuck....at....lenochod....levelKrizpy......July...2,...2010...10:58...PM...God,...getting...the...ball...in...the...pitcher...was...sooo...hard...with...a...track...pad!...I...FINALLY...got...it...tho!...I...was...about...to...pull...my...hair...outi...got...it...What...do...i...do...with...the...can?...The..switch..at..bottom..turns..it..on,..then..click..the..right..button..and..while..the..claw..is..still..extended,..click..the..man..to..climb..into..the..spiderin..OfficiallyHaphazard........February....20,....2008....4:43....PM....also,....after....you....have....messed....around....with....the....cane....(see....DeeBee's....spoiler)....remember....to....twist....the....gear....in....the....bottom....left....of....the....house....Click....on....panel....on....left....of....caveUnable...to...move...the...bat...enough...to...place...a...hook...on...itdragonshez....June..17,..2008..7:41..PM..i..love..games..like..thisDrag....and....drop....the....mushroom....into....the....chimneyLANOVKA..3Then...click...the...bamboo...to...pole...over...to...shoreFrances........March....27,....2008....11:08....AM....Level:....StrigaHad....a....great....time....playing....it:(...Can't...find...the...code...for...this...level,...and...will...have...to...do...it...all...over...againNothing..happens,..and..I..can't..click..on..anything..at..that..pointjust..don't..understand..it!..i'm..trying..to..get..the..butterfly..hit..by..the..spider..but..nothing..happensThe....flower....eye....looking....guys....on....the....top....is....on....guardNot...too...original,...since...it...shared...many...likenesses...to...SamorostThis..will..bring..the..cable..car..to..you..then..just..simply..click..it..to..go..the..other..sideAbove..the..spider,..click..the..left..lever..twice..to..raise..a..can..labeled..salmon..from..the..depths:P..the..game..could..of..been..even..better..if..in..the..second..level..in..the..cave..that..big..annoying..bat..[i..think]..would..have..got..smashed..on..the..wall..after..you..passed..it..=P.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'antre du Virtuel Index du Forum -> Divers -> JEuX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006